Best Photo editing apps for iOS 2018
There are many photo editing apps on the App Store and all of them possess unique features. Some of these apps are posses enought powers to have advanced photo editing features that are available on only few desktop photo software like Photoshop.
In this article today, we’re going to tell you about 5 of the best photo editing apps on the Apple App Store.
If you want more controls on geometric adjustments, localised image editing needs and masking features then Enlight is good for you. It possesses wide range of preset styles, light leaks, textures, frames, borders and collage layouts.
- Its interface works impressively.
- Only paid version is available.
VSCO is popular among professional photographers due to its stylish editing abilities and advanced effects that users can access with in app purchases. The quick editing tools include white balance, shadows, highlights and exposure etc.
- Natural looking cool effects.
- It forces users to make in app purchases.
3. Google Snapseed
It possesses usually array of editing tools that can assist in brightness, colour, contrast adjustments and follow various geometric correction features. The collection of advanced filters allows easy editing for glamour glow, lens blur, grunge, HDR scape, Noir and frames.
- It allows faster processing of all media file formats.
- Beginners may find its interface little awkward.
4. PicsArt Photo Studio
- Powerful features with eye catching results.
- Free and pair versions available.
- Can develop animated GIFs so you can easily impress your viewers on social media.
- Free version is limited to few features.
5. Adobe Lightroom
This editor can easily work on iOS and is available for free. It is well known as advanced mobile editing tool that offers all unique features like exposure, colour, white balance, colour, gradient, clarity settings.
- Impressive controls with effective synchronization.
- Quite complicated, can create a mess for beginners.