In the last article I explained everything about the Facebook scandal that has left everyone stunned and in question regarding their privacy online.
What I’m about to show you now might freak you out but it is something that you really should know about.
Thanks to twitter user @iamdylancurran who revealed this information.
All the data that Google has been storing
- google.com/maps/timeline?pb … Google stores your location (if you have it turned on) every time you turn on your phone, and you can see a timeline from the first day you started using Google on your phone.
- myactivity.google.com/myactivity Google stores search history across all your devices on a separate database, so even if you delete your search history and phone history, Google STILL stores everything until you go in and delete everything, and you have to do this on all devices.
- http://www.google.com/settings/ads/ Google creates an advertisement profile based on your information, including your location, gender, age, hobbies, career, interests, relationship status, possible weight (need to lose 10lbs in one day?) and income.
- Google stores information on every app and extension you use, how often you use them, where you use them, and who you use them to interact with (who do you talk to on facebook, what countries are you speaking with, what time you go to sleep at) https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions …
- youtube.com/feed/history/search_history … Google stores ALL of your YouTube history, so they know whether you’re going to be a parent soon, if you’re a conservative, if you’re a progressive, if you’re Jewish, Christian, or Muslim, if you’re feeling depressed or suicidal, if you’re anorexic…
- Your calendar, your Google hangout sessions, your location history, the music you listen to, the Google books you’ve purchased, the Google groups you’re in, the websites you’ve created, the phones you’ve owned, the pages you’ve shared, how many steps you walk in a day..
You can also download you Google data from here- google.com/takeout
Again, a huge shoutout to @iamdylancurran for this information!