If you’re an Android user who loves the possibilities and customisation that Android offers but still wants the simplicity and features like iMessage, Siri, and Airdrop then look further no more.
The Gadget Hacks team has built a simple one-tap mod that allows you to dual-boot iOS on your Android phone right from your browser by utilizing a mobile-webkit buffer overflow, and taking advantage of the fact that both Android and iPhone CPUs use the same ARM instruction set.
- Android 4.0 or higher (yes, even Lollipop!)
- 1 GB of free storage space
- No root required
- 100% reversible (as easy as uninstalling an app)
- None of your existing data will be touched (no need to reinstall apps or contacts)
So, how to dual boot iOS on your Android device?
Here are the steps(Follow them carefully)-
- Visit- androidhacks.com from your android phone(Google chrome preferred)
- Scroll down till you see a giant “Dual Boot iOS” button below
- Click on that button
- Wait for a while as the script runs and executes the code
Now, You’ll be able to run iOS on your Android device and get all the iPhone features.
The best part is that you’ll also get an option to run either iOS or Android at the time of booting your Android phone.