Samsung is all set to launch its flagship Galaxy Note device on August 9, the Galaxy Note 9! which is earlier than previous years – we’re used to late August for the announcement.
So here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming Galaxy Note 9.
Galaxy Note 9 specs and features
- 6.3-inch QHD+ SuperAMOLED display
- IP68 dust and water resistance
- Powered by Exynos 9820 SoC globally and Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 in the U.S. and South Korea
- Three versions – one with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, one with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, and one with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of storage.
- A pair of 12MP rear cameras, an 8MP front-facing camera
- 4000 mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor will be placed below the horizontal camera setup.
S Pen could be getting some big upgrades, the main one apparently being the addition of Bluetooth, with one source saying this could allow you to unlock the Note 9 with the Pen, while another claims it will allow you to pause and skip tracks with the S Pen and use it as a long-range self-timer.
The Galaxy Note 9 will be available in 4 colors- Mystic Black, Engineered Blue, Artisan Copper and Lilac Purple.