Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy Note8 today in New York City.
You might have seen many specs and pictures of the upcoming flagship smartphone but not all of them are accurate.
These are the leaked final specs of the Galaxy Note8-
- IP68 certified
- 6.3-inch SuperAMOLED display with a resolution of 1440×2960
- Powered by Exynos 8895 SoC globally and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 in the U.S.
- 6GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage(Expandable)
- Dual cameras, both having 12MP sensors. The Primary camera will have an aperture of f/1.7 and dual pixel autofocus while the secondary camera will be a telephoto one having an aperture of f/2.4 and 2x optical zoom.
- Both the lenses will be optically stabilized
- 8MP front facing camera
- 3300 mAh battery(Fast charging)
The Galaxy Note8 will be available in 4 colors- Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue.
Watch the Samsung Unpacked event: Galaxy Note8 live here:
Here’s what the Galaxy Note8 will look like-